Every Adventure starts with running away from home



Wednesday, February 25, 2009

COMPUTER NERD!!

8-) IM A COMPUTER NERD!!!! 8-)
So Lately I find myself sitting at the computer!! Now hold on everyone I know for most people you think Leslie is always on the computer but it’s not me at the computer it’s my mother!! Now that the time that I will soon be moving away from home is coming sooner and sooner my mom doesn't know what she is going to do without me. I am giving her a lot of lessons on how to do what on the computer! I am the only person in this house who can fix the computer. If something is wrong everyone comes to me! I did everything for my mom but now she insists on learning it herself and I get so frustrated with her! I have no passionate for this!! I can do it less then like 2 mins and it takes mom like 20 min! She sits and stares at the computer for like a min and then I give and tell her what she is supposed to do. My mom has said many times that when I come home from college I will be sitting at the computer fixing things and teaching her more things the whole time! I am even better then my dad at fixing the computer! That might be because dad says "I can’t fix it" like he does everything before he even try’s to fixes it! And every time I would fix it so a couple times of my dad saying they the family decided to just come straight to me because they know I can fix it! I guess it’s just an excuse to me to be on the computer!! I am just glad mom finally did it and got a blog! Even though I have spent many days teaching her how to do stuff on blogger she is doing pretty good for an old person (I love ya mom). It takes a couple of times of explaining something for her to get it but she is finally getting everything. It’s also some good bonding time!!! I don't mind helping her at all! I wonder how many phone calls I will be getting from mom asking me how to do this and that when I am at college!?

1 comment:

Russell said...

Even though I really miss dangling you over the stairs by one leg, you really have grown into quite the young woman. I can't believe you will be off to College in a few months! Good for you!!