Every Adventure starts with running away from home



Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dear everyone:

It has been way to long and so much has changed in the past long while! I have graduated high school and I have moved on to bigger and greater things! I have many things that have changed so i think i will just make a list:


1. Bryce and I are not together anymore! Its was by far the best thing for me! He doesn't want anything to do with me and that's is his problem not mine. There are so many guys out there that i didn't realize until Bryce was gone! I love being single and am just having fun dating lots of boys.


2. I am not going to snow college! I made the choice to go to snow and had my apartment papers filled out and the check written and everything and i couldn't get myself to mail it! It just felt completely wrong. So i am now living at home and going to uvu.


3. I AM IN COLLEGE!! ahh just recently i have started school at uvu. I LOVE IT!! I have 3 classes. I start out in Intro to film and really the only reason i took that class was to get rid of the stupid fine arts credit. but my teacher is really nice and i should be a fun class. Next i have math! my math class is so stupid. I was placed into math 950 because i can not take test very well and bombed the ACT and the placement test. The 2nd day of class i learned how to Add, Subtract and Multiply! I go to class and i just work on homework. As of right now i have homework done that is not due until End of September and still working away on getting it all done and out of the way! My last class in History!!! I LOVE MY HISTORY CLASS!! He makes history so fun and entertaining! My teacher is so funny and i am really excited to go to class everyday with him!


4. I got a lap top!! I love it having it at school as been really really convenient And as much as my mom says she hates it i think she secretly inside loves it because i am not using her computer 24/7 so she can use it 24/7. Not to mention my family members use it a lot. We had to get a new computer and before we got that new one i don't think we had a computer for a good 3 weeks and so everyone used my lap top to check email and do lots of things. Right now they are using my lap top to do home work because the word program on the computer expired and they are waiting for the new one to come in the mail. Its really nice to have this one for back up because it always works and it has wireless Internet!


5. I have made new friends!! I have always been close to a girl i work with at work named Sophie. But now we are together a lot and do a lot of crazy things! Not to mention i am now really good friends with a girl named Kristen who i also work with!
I love them to the max and they are here for me 24/7 with out fail! (they prob will kill me for putting that picture up but oh well) Sophie is the girl on the left of me and Kristen is on the right! Sophie the other day came up to me and asked me if i would want to move out into a house that's 100 dollars a month!! So in the end of December Sophie and i are moving into a house in American Fork until the summer!!! I am so excited to be out on my own


6. I am now Manager at Taco Amigo!! At the beginning of June the Owners of Taco Amigo were in need of a manager and they came to me and asked me if i would be willing to do it! I told them yes, of course and have been manager ever sense! I love it because i work a set schedule every week and so i could plan school, and play around it! I have a work over load but i still like it a lot!! I manage Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday nights from 4:45-C. Then I work Tuesday and Thursday days! In case you guys don't know I would be the 3rd SHORE manager. Both Jsee and Haylie were managers! I love being manager! It has gotten me closer to all my workers and get to know them all a lot better!!


This is my simple life!!! I love every bit of it!! I would will never want to take anything back that has happened in the past couple year!! I love my life and everything going on in it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so cute les! I just love you. Cute blog!