Every Adventure starts with running away from home



Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello everyone! I know its been a long time my life it like nonstop!! I am in my Last Semester in high school! I am so so so exited to graduate and move on with my life!! My senior year so far and been a blast i wouldn't change it for the world!
School is kind of pointless!! Right now on A days I go and intern at my moms work, Cedar Ridge, then I go to 2nd at school which is college writing which is and easy A class! On B days I have seminary, Childcare, and Prostart. Its cake! Almost everyday I leave straight from school to work! yes i still work at Taco Amigo! I love they day people! I do not work nights anymore, and can i say that was the BEST idea ever! I love not working nights and have all night to do whatever i desire.
My Intern is a blast I just barely started doing it but its amazing!! I intern for Miss. Allen! She teachers 1st grade! The kids are great! I get to read with them a get to know them really good. Right now she has me working on a project for the end of the school year. On the wordle.net site i am making a name thing (look at last post) I am making them for everyone of her kids in the class! I love it because it gives me a chance to get to know everyone in the class a lot better! All the kids come up to me and say "HI, MISS SHORE" it just brightens my day.
In case some of you don't know i have the most amazing boy in my life!! His name is Ronald Bryce Petersen! I met him at EFY over the summer! We will have been together 8 months on the 14th!! He lives in North Ogden which does make things hard but we are getting through just fine! We see each other at least every 3 weekends!! Mostly its every other weekend!
Now that the end of my high school year is coming i am getting really stressed on where i am heading to college. I freaked out the other day because all my friends have told me i got the feeling i need to be here. I have no gotten any feeling in where i should be going to school. Snow college is looking really good but i cant afford housing, college, books, and food. So my Other option is to live at home keep working at Taco Amigo and go to UVU. Right now before i make my decision and want i want to do i need to get my acceptance letter from snow and see if they offered me a scholarship! The other day i realized that what is suppose to happen will just fall into place! If i am meant to go to snow i will get a scholarship if not then i wont get one. I plan on getting my Generals done then transferring to Utah State where i will be getting my teaching degree in FACS (Family and Consumer Science).
I have the most amazing calling in Church ever!! I was called in August as a Councilor for Special Needs Mutual! Every Thursday night i get to go to mutual with 130 amazing Special Needs!! I wouldn't trade it for anything! I believe that i was not called to this calling to help them! They are helping me SO much more then I'm helping them! Also along with Every Thursday night i get to once a month we do a visiting ward where i ward comes in and does our activity on Thursday, then we go and do there whole Sacrament meeting! Its by far the most emotional Sacrament meeting I have been to and anyone who has experience it.
So pretty much my life it just doing pretty good! I'm a typical senior in High School! Doing Senior kind of things!

No comments: