Every Adventure starts with running away from home



Sunday, July 1, 2007

SWEET 16!!

Well I am ALMOST 16!!! I just had my sweet 16 party with some friends! It was so much fun!!! We played game the whole time and just talked!! We played Uno attack, dance dance revolution, catch phrase, Twister, and What if! I meet someone at my party also, someone that him and I are really good friends now. His name is Chris! It would be Derek's Cousin! The only problem is he lives St. George! Which wont work very well at all butwe are going to keep in touch and see what happends. I had a lot of fun with all my friends. Not to mention I totaly got to see my friend from last year (9th grade) that moved to japan for the past school year. We laughed, talked, and played games we just had a great time, its a night i will always remember!! I made sure that i got pictures with everyone that came so i would always remember!! Here is my new slide show of my party







No comments: