Every Adventure starts with running away from home



Tuesday, July 17, 2007

All My amazing adventures

Well I am home again!! Woot!!! So on the 6Th on July i got my wisdom teeth out! I sat home for about 3 days in pain in misery! My mouth still only opens like 1/2 inch its a pain in the but to eat still!!! Its been a whole week!! On July 8Th little Leslie turned 16!! I am pretty excited!! Then on that Tuesday i headed off to girls camp! It was pretty fun although i was still in pain every day and still swollen!! I got back on Friday and wasn't home more then like 5 min and i found out that my nabor Brother Peterson Died that morning! It broke down for awhile then realized its his time to go he is 91 when he died and his wife has been died for about 10 years it felt good knowing that they will be together again!! On Saturday i went on my first date!!! Blake Ellis like one of my best friends asked me and we doubled with Lynsey and her boy Andrew! The boys made us dinner and then we watched a movie and ate Ice Cream and then watch another movie! It was a lot of fun!!! On Monday the 16Th I got my licence!!! I was pretty excited although i prob wont have a car very much!!! But at night i will be able to use my daddy's!!! Woot!!! Which is better then the crap car that J'see gets to drive!! But what ever works for me!!! This coming week i am just going to chill with Lynsey and John before Lynsey leaves for trek and i leave for Idaho! I am so excited to leave for Idaho!!! See all my cousins that I NEVER see once a year for about 3 days is all we get to see them!!! So I am ready to head off for that!!!

No comments: