Every Adventure starts with running away from home



Thursday, September 9, 2010

Snow College Begins

I am official all settled in and school has started so i thought i would let you all know how it is. I LOVE IT!! Its so much fun down here and always something crazy to do!!!

Room:

My Pictures on one of my walls!! I love having them there!!

My Night Stand and Round Chair. Spend Lots of time doing homework there!
My BED!!! COMFY!!!
My Closet and a Half!! I have Plenty of room!! Closet 1 MY BED!!! I made the Bed Spread and all 3 Pillows!!

My Motivational Saying! Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow!!

I love my room!!! I made my bedspread and i took me about 2 months to make and a lot of time!! Lets just say i don't not want to sow for a good 4 years! :)




My roommates name is Audree Austin and we just have a lot of fun together! One day we decided to go take my grandma's 4wheeler out and we took pictures and had a blast!!










I love it here and am very happy I choose to come up here!! We have many adventures and i wish i would remember to bring my camera to them all because they are just great!!! and I will try my hardest to update more often now that i am way down here!!!

No comments: