Every Adventure starts with running away from home



Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is it so Wrong?

So The past week i became single! And got thinking about what i really want in life and somethings i have really screwed up on and realized its time for a change time to mend things that are broken and become closer to the church and everything! The first thing that came to mind was how bryce (ex Boyfriend) and I left things! I right away wanted to talk to him and fix things and see if we can be friends agian and if thats not possable at least make thing right because i hate being in fights with people it always eats me to the core. Thinking of all the ways i could get hold of him i found his bestfriends phone number so i texted him and asked for bryces number he refused to give to me a long with 3 other people. I found an email from him today that said:

"What the freak is your problem Leslie? What is it you need to talk to me about so badly that you have to bother every single person I know to get my number that YOU deleted? "

Is it wrong to want to fix things? Is it wrong to try to get hold of him and apologize for everything? I feel like everyone is making me the bad guy when i am just trying to do whats right! Should i give up or keep trying to fix things and fix my life? Please help!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Personally Leslie I wouldn't worry about it. I think he is the one that should be apologizing to on how he broke up with you. You need to forget about him and find someone worth your time.

Unknown said...

I second that motion of lindsay's. Who cares obviously he doesn't so you shouldnt either. I dont think you should waste your time! the end.. end of story.

Leslie said...

well i emailed him told him sorry!! he emailed me back got mad at me!! I AM DONE!!! MOVING ON!!! KAPEASH!!! DONZIES!!!!