Every Adventure starts with running away from home



Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Almost the end!

Well it’s almost the end of the most amazing summer I have ever had! School starts in 18 days! I am really really not ready for school to start! I am a senior wow I can’t believe I graduate from school this year! I am still in my brace from dislocating it! I went to the Doctors today I still have 3 more weeks so counting down until I get to take that dang thing off, 21 day! I have been in the dang thing all summer. So ready for it to come off! My senior year is going to be fun but at the same time a little hard! I have 2 classes each day, and then after I get out of class I will either go to work so I can pay for college, or go to classes at UVU. Then 3 nights a week I will be working again! I am hoping to have enough money to pay for College and a little more incase of an emergency! Then I am hoping to take at least every other week trips up to Layton to be with Bryce, but I guess that just depends how busy we both get! Incase you guys didn't know I am going into FACS (family and Consumer Science) which is like food classes and TLC class and fun stuff like that! I am hoping to go to snow for 2 years and then head up to Utah state and graduate from there! It’s the same thing my sister-in-law did and she went into FACS also! Lately I have been seriously thinking about serving and Mission, but I guess we will see what that comes if I am married or not! But I guess right now my only thoughts are trying to make it through High school!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yeah for FACS. It is the best major out there!!

Lindsay said...

I tagged you on my blog...