Every Adventure starts with running away from home



Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hello


Hey everyone!! Well Zach, and Lindsay inspired me to start a blog! I am Jr. in High School! I am loving it! I just finished my 7th year in clogging and its still a blast!!! I am just starting summer and I am pretty excited for all my up commming trips! I will be seeing 2 of my married siblings a lot of the summer which is amazing because I love them all!!! I wont really be seeing Haylie and Chris this summer because they live in texas this summer!! I am watching there Fishies!!! Dont worry i am getting payed for it!! I turn 16 in summer and i am pretty darn excited in 1 month!! I get to start dating and driving!! I am heading off for park city on the 17th for a week with my family!! I am way excited!! This summer is going to be pretty amazing!!

No comments: